Sunday, January 4, 2009
Call # 2
Today's been great! I got to sleep in a little and the kids have been great. Gavin and Jacey are at church with their aunt, so it's just me and Logan at home. Ahh.... peace and quiet! About 2:45 I decided to take ashower (yes I'm lazy today) and right as I was turning off the water my cell rang. I tried not to let myself get too excited, since he called friday I wasn't expecting a sunday call. It was him though!!!! Yay... I was stoked. We only got one minute to talk, he'd used the rest of the time trying to reach me at home (I couldn't hear that phone from the shower) It was just enough time for a quick "I love you" and "I miss you", "things are good". I can't believe how so little can raise your spirits SO much! To top off the day I'm going to target to get a few things for Jace- seems she's decided to grow all of a sudden and NOTHING fits her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment