Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Insomnia

I just decided that when you're suffering from insomnia it's really not a good idea to find something that sparks your interest. If you do you could just possibly end up awake at 5:30 in the morning, having sat in a chair infront of the computer watching an entire season of a TV show. In ONE hour I have to be showered and getting my kids up and dressed for school. Hummmmm......mmmmmmm...... maybe I should go shovel some snow? I'm at least going to need a strong cup of coffee to pull this one off.


On the brighter side- this is my new favorite show!! I laughed I creid, I blurted things out to the actors on screen. Mostly though it just reminded me of how sweet Dustin and I were when we were in highschool and still madly in love. When we felt invinsable to life and all the awful things that could happen. It made me realise just how strong we were, but mostly it made me miss him like crazy. Frankly I'm kinda glad to not be going to bed all by myself tonight. I think I am too lonely to sleep. Unfortunately now I'm sleep deprived wich makes for an extremely over emotion me.
Oh well, you live and you learn (and then you get LOVES!) lol hahaha
I did get all my laundry caught up.... I can be quite productive when I don't sleep. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment