Saturday, January 10, 2009



Thank goodness for good friends and family! Today was a great saturday, even with my weird wake up! I took the kids to our first Hope Kids event. We all went to see a movie. The kids got free popcorn and sodas. We had the best time.

This afternoon Jenna and I took our kids sledding- they loved it! Then Logan and I joined Jenna and her kids for another movie. Tip.... if you go see Marley and Me.... take tissue! Then I spent the rest of my night hanging with some good friends who know all about military life and what I'm going through. They make me feel normal!

Dustin called again today.... it was a much better conversation. I think we're learning how to make it quicker! I hate how suddenly he has to go, rushed good byes are tough, it made me cry. I never know how long it will be until I hear him again. Luckily he called the house phone first, and left a message. I've listened to it repeatedly.... probably unhealthy.... but I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment