Dear Courty,
Hello from processing! It is only the first day and already I miss you. So far it has been boring. Travel day was long, we got here (ft lost in the woods) at midnight and did bul**** all night (3am) then we had to make our beds (from scratch) and try to sleep. Well needless to say I didn't sleep at all, with wake up at 5 am it wasn't easy. Oh! yeah I forgot! I got to take my first shower and guess what..... I dropped the soap!!! Not kidding at all. But it wasn't that bad and tonight was even easier. Yesterday we got PT gear so no more civilian clothes. Today we woke up made our bunks, then hauled it out into the COLD. Then chow, then we watched a movie from HBO called "Out There" it's a war show about the Iraq war. It was pretty retarted because everyone's spouse was screwing arround or an alcoholic, it was just so unrealistic. But we watched it for hours then lunch chow then more of the stupid show, then "Ironman"..... all while sitting on benches. Ouch! We all wished we were doing push ups, haha! Finally we sat silent, maybe not silent, but quiet til dinner chow. Then we lined up and marched back to the barracks. So it was early enough to write you. Tomorrow is shots (lots), APC uniforms, boots, eye exam, dental exam, and PX shopping. I hope you don't miss me too much, and that the kids are being good for you. I had a hard time last night and actually this morning too, but I toughened up and I'm good now. I think it is just too much down time to think. Call my mom and tell her everything, and sisters too. Tell the kids I love them very much and I miss them alot. Nine weeks seven days left! Give them all big hugs and kisses and make sure Jace remembers me! Haha- no seriously! We have 228 people so far and more come each day. I get my dog tags tomorrow too. It's 7:45 right now and we are all ready for lights out weird huh? All the other soldiers are pretty cool and so are the DS's. There are about 40 girls, but right now we aren't allowed to walk with or talk to anyone of the opposite sex- it's okay they're not my type anyways! haha Well I'm running out of usefull things to say so I'm going to get some sleep. I appreciate you and the sacrifice you made with this, I miss you all the time and think of you always. I will write when I can. I love you so much, Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment