This last week seems like it has lasted forever! It started out pretty well... it didn't stay that way though. It's hard to put into words really. I miss having someone around to tell all the littlest day-to-day things to. The stuff nobody else would really care to hear, but he'd hapily listen to. I started writing him a letter the night he left... it's 4 pages long now and I still don't have anywhere to send it! I have gotten my first letter, and expecting another one tomorrow. He won't even get his address until at least friday, when BCT actually begins. I don't know when my next phone call will be either, but am still hoping it's sunday. I often worry that he needs something, and I'm wanting to put together a little package for him but don't have a clue what they're allowed to have. I'd hate to send something just to have it taken away- what a tease! I was thinking a disposable camera would be fun, I'd love to see what it's like for him there.
Well... an update on me. I guess this stress and not sleeping is taking more out of me than I'd thought. Last night I had two episodes of my PAT (heart condition). I get them when I'm overly stressed or tired- right now I'm both. I also fear I'm getting a sinus infection. I feel so weak right now, like I should be handling this better. I feel like I'm no good to anybody and everything is suffering because of my lack of ability to cope. I went home early from work today, feeling like a failure but knowing if I don't get some rest I'm only going to get worse.
Fortunatley the kids are happy with corndogs for dinner, and next week I should have all my paperwork so I can get to a doctor. I hope everything falls into place and the light at the end of this tunnel gets brighter.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment