Friday, January 2, 2009

Boredom

....... seems so be the mood tonight........ I feel completely understimulated! I'd love to go "looking" at target (or anywhere) but the snow is keeping me inside right now. I decided I needed a project so I started cleaning out my craft bookcase. Big mistake!! That is a huge undertaking and I know I completely lack motivation right now. What was going through my mind as I piled all the stuff onto my bed? Jace won't leave my side, and while I've made some progress.... it's nowhere near done. Guess I'm sleeping on the couch tonight.
I really need some new magazines- but again- the snow. I honestly don't know what to do... I feel like I'm going crazy! There are a million things to be done, laundry, dishes, sweep, vaccuum, the list goes on...... why can't I just get up and do them?

No comments:

Post a Comment