Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Dustin's left Now








Well this promises to be a long entry....... get comfy! Today I dropped Dustin off at the Raddison hotel downtown. He is swearing in tomorrow morning to the United States Army. I couldn't be more proud of him. As I drove away with Jace sound asleep in the back seat I wasn't met with tears like I had expected. It was more like butterflies- the oh my what have I gotten into kind of butterflies! I've spent the evening making binkies for my new neice. I figured if I kept busy I wouldn't get upset. Well..... I finished them..... all but one (I ran out of stones!).


So I moved on to laundry. Dustin and I had talked about packing up his clothes while he's gone. We had bought totes earlier today, so I packed him up. Not everything though.... I had to keep some things the same. Now it's nearing 2am..... I'm still doing laundry- that's my excuse anyway. I guess I'm worried that once I go to bed I will be a little more aware of just how gone he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment