Saturday, October 17, 2009

Feeling Better

I got my first clue yesterday that I was on the road to recovery when I found myself in the kitchen baking french toast sticks.

I still feel dead on my feet from this pain medication. It keeps me like a zombie with the added benefit of an itchy face, NO appetite, and hot flashes.

My CT scan went well and I brought home a hard copy of the pictures on a disc. I tried to look at them... can't really tell what anything is though.

Today I'm feeling even a bit better than yesterday, and think I'll start on a project to keep me awake this afternoon and evening. If I don't stay busy the meds will knock me right out.

So that's my update, I hope I get my birthday wish this year and feel well on my birthday. Dustin even has the day off...*crosses fingers*....

No comments:

Post a Comment