Okay, lately I've been noticing there are certain things this house is lacking. Little things that make it feel homey, like "mine". It's a daunting task when I focus on all the small areas that need some attention. I could go on and on and on.
SO- instead I've decided to focus on one smaller project at a time. I'm going to try and do these projects with items I already have and just repurpose them. I need to be thinking 'color' since all of my walls are still white and will probably stay that way.
A few of the projects that I have written on my list are:
(in no particular order)
-art for Gavin's walls
-Fabric banner for Jacey's room
-repaint frames to hang in laundry room
-family rules canvas
-frame cute paper in family room
MAybe, just MAYBE one of these days I'll make myself okay with painting a wall or too. I really do want to, but it's hard for me to justify the cost and time involved to only have to re do it all when we leave..... whenever that may be.
I also wouldn't be a good mom if I don't plan a few holiday crafty projects for the kids to help with as well. I'll post more about those later! ;)
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment