I still don't feel well and would be perfectly content to lounge around my house in my jammies doing absolutley nothing.
Today I had a few things I needed to do, and knowing my current obsession with my pajamas I knew it was best to tackle it all at once.
Getting myself and Jacey both dressed and out of the house was just short of miraculous. The boys were both arguing in the car within the first minute. At the pharmacy that I love so much I had to stand in line behind a bunch of old people and their million scripts and questions. When it was finally my turn, and I was able to stop my daughter from swinging on the partition rope, I was told they could only fill one of the prescriptions. I've yet to pick up or drop off a complete prescription.
It was my steroids and the ones I needed today so instead of throwing a fit (it wasn't their fault....this time) I took my drugs and left.
I wanted to find a new store. A small store. I didn't have the actual adress but knew which street it was on. I drove the street twice, never saw the store. By now my nerves are shot and kids are restless. I opted for a burgerking drive through.
I needed to get some of those meds in me and hopefully that would make me all better. I got a big drink and let the kids each order something off the kids menu.
We headed to a craft store that I knew the location of versus driving around aimlessly for an hour. I was cleaning up the papers from my prescription when I noticed a bright yellow peice of paper. It said that the drug I just took has serious interactions with the medication I'm already taking. Would've been nice to know that BEFORE I took it. I spent the next 30 minutes on the phone with the pharmacy.
I spent too much. I tried my hardest to not care and just shop. It's birthday money and that's what its for- right? I am still having buyers remorse. It's nice to have a project to work on though. Just knowing it's there for when I feel well enough to do it is kinda comforting.
The kids whined and begged and ran and fought their way through the store but I was good and held my ground. They got nothing. (It's MY birthday dang it!)
We headed to the pediatricians office. Gavin had an appointment purely so I could get him a refferal to the developmental clinic. While I was there I noticed the flu shots were on a walk in basis. Might as well kill 4 birds with one stone right?
They only had the nasal mist, so Gavin and Jacey were good to go. Logan has to have the injection though and they were out. I, was told I'm TOO SICK to have either right now. Go figure. We got Gavin's refferal taken care of, and waited for the flu clinic. As we were walking back to the treatment room I was asking the nurse about Logan's. She had hidden injections!! Gavin went first and did great. Jacey however freaked the heck out! She cried for almost an hour afterward. Logan was brave and we were on our way out.
What a wednesday. I'm ready for bed.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment