I'm sure this post will end up all over the place! Warning in advance is always nice right?
I went back to the doctor today and long story short I still have no answers. Instead I have more questions, more tests, more waiting. I spent most of my day at the hospital. I think the only thing that makes this bearable is having plenty of people to talk with and complain to! Thanks to all of you!
Lately my house is overwhelming to me! I'm so tired and it seems like an impossible task to keep it up. I'm not even talking like "clean" clean... I can't even seem to keep i picked up! If someone came to my house right now i'd be super embarrassed. I cleaned the downstairs yesterday.... you'd NEVER know! I really wish I could feel on top of it again. I'm really going to try. Really. The hard part is to still be a decent Mom in the process.
In order to keep the house decent the kids have to not be such huge slobs, and I have to stay on their case to keep them in line. Then I feel like I'm just barking orders, and yelling. Then I get crabby. I really think it is easier to let the house be messy. But it drives me crazy!
I'm not cooking tonight. I'm cleaning instead. I don't see the point in cleaning my kitchen just to cook in it 5 min's later. Not tonight. Not when I'm this tired, and crabby. Definately a night to eat out.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment