But this is her party, so I wanted to really involve her as much as possible. This is kinda hard for me to give up controll. I even let her pick the colors for her invites!
Imagine my delight when she chose, pink, black, and sparklies. That I could totally do!
I busted out the Fancy Nancy Fanciest Words Vocabulary book and got to work on the wording of the invites using as many fancy words as I could fit on the page!
*I also experienced every crafters dream while shopping for the materials to make them with my hubby- He said he LOVES that I am crafty and like to make such nice things* (I KNOW!)
Incase you can't read it.... it says:
You are invited to
A Fancy Soirée
To Celebrate
Jacey’s 4th Birthday!
On Sat, May 15th
Please come dressed in your most posh attire.
We will have parfaits and glamorous manicures, along with other fancy things.
2-4pm at Jacey’s home.
Repondez s’il vous plait
I have purchased a few fun 'accessories' like boas and sunglasses, and am starting on something special for their hair. More pics to come I'm sure!

No comments:
Post a Comment