Last week Duke ate one of Gavin's adderall. I had to watch him like a hawk all day to make sure his little heart kept beating and didn't explode.
A few days ago he chewwed through the printer cable. Lucky for my I had printed out Jacey's invites earlier that morning.
TODAY.... stupid Dog fell! We keep a gate at the bottom of the stairs to keep him contained and better supervised. It also gives the cat a safe place to be and keeps the dog from playing in the litter box.
Jace went upstairs and Duke wished to follow. He was mid climb and fell. He rolled onto his back and was yelping and crying like crazy. He stayed that way for a few minutes. He wouldn't use his left front paw at all, and yelped with every hobble.
I've waited an hour. He is no longer yelping or crying, but is still limping. I don't think it's broken. I'll wait another hour. Rocky is coming this afternoon. If he is still not able to run and play we'll head to the vet.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment