Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Soy Allergy

That's what we're going with for the time being.

Wich means.... cutting out any and all soy from my diet.

I challenge you- check some lables in your cupboard... EVERYTHING HAS STINKING SOY IN IT!!!

I haven't gone grocery shopping this week, cause well, I had planned on getting by with fast food and what we had in the freezer.

It doesn't leave me much to go on. Tonight I had wheat thins with cream cheese and salsa. And a left over pork chop for lunch. Yumm.....

For now I have no other option. I'm still finding I get wheezy once in a while, and the hives, while not very visable any more, still pop up and make me itch. So, until I'm over this reaction I can't get tested. And with Dustin gone I don't want to risk putting myself back in the ER.

Any way.... I just wanted to whine. Thsnk you for coming to my pitty party.

No comments:

Post a Comment