Warning:
This post contains graphic pictures... of myself!
If you do not wish to see me and all my fattiness.... read no farther!
On Friday night I noticed two small hives on the insides of my wrists.
The rest of the night they spread.
And they spread.
They spread some more.
I woke up in the morning with a very sore throat (felt like I would gag when I swallowed) and chest pain. My face was swollen, so were my hands and feet.
I took myself into the ER.
It was the only time I've not had to wait in a hospital at all.
I'll spare you all the details... it was lots of meds, IV, and nebs. Then we waited.
By the time they sent me home, only a slight outline of the hives remained.
A few hours later... I started to itch. This time I took pictures!
Keep in mind my feet and face were pretty swollen. As the day went on, it got worse. When Dustin got home, he took more pictures....
By the time I went to bed, I had gotten them under some kind of controll. Today I dod really well, until right now. They are coming back and I still have 3 hours til I can take more Benedryl. My chest is begining to feel tight again. Hope the inhaler works!

No comments:
Post a Comment