Saturday, October 10, 2009

What Do People See.....

When they look in your windows?

I say this, because, at this very moment I'm staring in someone elses. From my chair at the computer I can see perfectly into my acroos the street neighbors house. She, like me, always keeps her front blinds open. Well, mine are "open" hers are all the way up. Can't blame her mini blinds are ugly, and here you let in as much sunlight as possible.

It never fails that while I'm sitting, surfing aimlesly through the internet- she is in her kitchen. Usually not alone. She's either doing dishes, or cooking, baking, really I don't know for sure- I haven't broken out the binoculars or anything.

It makes me wonder if this is what my neighbors see when they look in my windows. It sure is all I need to be motivated to get up from my chair and actually start the meal I just found online somewhere. Actually I don't have anything planned for tonight, no meat defrosted, and it's almost 4:30.

Hmmmm........ Dueling Wives in the kitchen..... let the show begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment