I can't in any way take credit for this- I'm so stealing this from a friend.
However it is one of our families new favorites so I thought I'd share!
You Need
Boneless skinless chicken tenders, or breasts
(If breasts trim to about bun size- usually in half)
Italian Salad Dressing
Lime juice
Buns
Margarine
Garlic Powder
Pineapple (cored and sliced- can will work but not as tasty)
Lettuce, Toamtoe, Cheese- whatever you like on a burger
Marinate chicken in salad dressing and lime juice. Butter and srinkle buns with garlic powder. While grilling chicken baste with marinade. Grilled butter and garlic buns and pineapple. When chicken is cooked top with pineapple slices. Let grill a few more minutes.
Super yummy, fast and easy. Left over chicken is great in salads too (if you have any)
Friday, October 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment