My day was fairly well laid out and included scrubbing my whole house and preparing an over the top meal to impress my husbands new friends who were coming over. (PAWS: Perfect Army Wife Syndrome)
Hubby called this morning to tell me he locked his keys in his car while at the eye doctor. I don't have a spare. I begin searching the internet to find a tow truck or locksmith who can pop his lock without stealing our savings in the process. He called back interrupting my search to let me know he Mac Gyver'd his way in with his leatherman.
Back to cleaning. Shortly after got another call from hubby. He went to get his oil changed and they discovered he needed a belt replaced. Okay.... he also needed me to drive over and give him some cash so he can pay for it. Ugh!
Shower, and hop in the car. We paid and decided we should grab some lunch.
Ate some extremely crappy chinese food. (never again!) Paid too much.
Went on post to get my money refunded from yesterdays trip to the store.
Saw some very cheap fruit by the foot and cereal bars on my way in. ($.75/box)
Got my money refunded, no questions asked.
Stood in a long line at the self checkout stand. Was told I can't use the coupon's properly there.
Went back outside and got 2 new coupons.
Got back in line.
Got in a fight with the checker over coupons. (WAY condensed version)
Started to cry.
Complained to manager.
Went BACK OUTSIDE and got 10 coupons.
Got escorted to the front of the line to pay.
Left in such a huff I forgot to go to the bank.
Came home.
Called my Mom and whined to her.
Cleaned and cleaned and cleaned!
Prepaired my super awesome yummy dinner.
Took another shower since I was sweaty from all that cleaning.
Grilled my super yummy dinner all by myself. (sad I didn't get a picture of it all done)
Had a great relaxing evening with super friends while the kids played.

I think Im on the wrong blog. The army must have sent you to boot camp too because the Courtney we know doesnt cook or clean. LOL.
ReplyDeletehahahaha! You met the "Hubby's gone so I'm a wreck and there for won't do anything". I'm all better now :)
ReplyDelete