Is there really one?
The movers come in 7 days. Yes, only 7- although we have yet to hear from them. So really... is it that big of a deal that I have yet to put my folded laundry away? Is it awful that bathrooms just got a quick wipe down instead of their weekly scrub? I have to do a really good job next week so really who cares. It dawned on me I could probably get away without touching the kitchen.... but quickly had to nix that plan when I found out the movers won't move anything dirty. Wouldn't ya know I'm out of paper plates too!
I've also been having a hard time adjusting to being a stay at home mom. Don't get me wrong I am not complaining (okay well maybe just a little) but I'm just not used to it. I've found myself in this rut of not getting dressed and sitting around all day doing absolutely nothing. Nice for a while but now it's taking it's toll.
To compound the rut the children are bored as can be. This in turn leads to fighting, wich I LOVE so much. Nothing better than listening to bickering kids all day long. Their boredom makes bedtime harder too since they're not warn out and there for simply can't lay still and fall asleep.
Thankgoodness we've finally found some friends. They are a nice 25 min car ride away but I tell you worth every minute of "he's touching me". I now have a reason to get showered and dressed by 4:00 in the afternoon. The adult conversation is a saving grace.
I hope things get a little better once we move on post and the kids begin sports and making friends there.
I hope I hope I HOPE!!!!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment