Sunday, July 5, 2009

A successful 4th

350 soldiers were successfully reunited with their families and the people they love most.

I took the kids to freedom fest. No one got lost, or hurt. No one whined (they were warned on the way there).








I took the kids swimming since it was way too hot to stay at freedom fest that long.
Nobody drowned. We even had the pool to our selves most of the evening.

We ate taco bell for dinner- yes I know it's not very "american" of me.

Hubby finally got home shortly after 8 pm. He ate his cold taco bell and as tired as he was got dressed and we headed to fireworks.



It was packed and there was no room to sit in the stadium. It's okay- we found a spot right next to the cannons. That's now my favorite part. It was so neat to watch them fire cannons in unison to music and fireworks.



We cut out a tad early and watched the rest by the car to get a head start out the gates.



And that my friends- is a great 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment