Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sheets!

I am on the weird side and can get quite excited over great sheets, and the low prices I pay for them. Today, I splurged a little on new bed pillows. JC Penny's was having a sale and for 5 bucks (I also had a gift card) I got two kingsize pillows. It was about time I replaced our old icky ones! When I got home I decided our pillow cases were also in that icky category, so I set out to Homegoods to find some new ones for a bargain price. I wasn't impressed with any of the king sized pillow cases, they were all weird colors. I did end up finding some nice chocolate milk colored sheets. They happened to be organic, wich is great, but I don't go out of my way to buy organic, ever. I just got done making my bed, and had to come share with everyone! These are by far the silkiest, softest (100 lyocell) nicest sheets I've ever felt. They are by Pure Green, and the fiber is called Tencel, it's made from eucalyptus wood. The best part... only $30 for the cal king set! I'm going to be sleeping good tonight. Now.... if only I had my hubby to snuggle with....

No comments:

Post a Comment