Sunday, January 18, 2009

Pulling My Hair Out!




This is how my Sunday is going! I honestly don't think I am going to make it another 4 months in the place! This is what happened when I asked my kids to clean their room yesterday, the day before, and the day before that. I was not impressed by the progress they were making so I took matters into my own hands. I cleared off every surface with one fell swoop of my arm, and let everything hit the floor. It was honestly liberating. I also discovered stashes of toys and garbage under dressers and beds. UGH! As soon as Dustin get's paid I'm off to invest in some new containers, since they've destroyed most of theirs- and I'm packing their toys NOW. They don't deserve them, and I don't deserve this mess in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment