Well let's see since I wrote you last a lot has happened. Mostly BS but we got to play with the M16 A2 the other day. It was Sunday (that's the best day of the week around here because they aren't up you butt all the time and you get to leave to go to church. And it was a great meeting there was a guy who spoke and a lady who spoke and both were on prayer and it really hit me because of how much I have been praying here. To be honest it made me cry a little, but then again if the mood catches me right I have to try really hard not to. Our DS is a cool guy until you piss him off, he's not like the others, it isn't all yelling, there's alot though. After this I don't think I could yell at the kids again. It is uncomfortable to watch a grown man get yelled at for something stupid and watching him look like a scared little kid. I think the mental is worse than if they just hit us. They call us sh**bags, f ing retards, and other as they call it "affectionate names". Pretty soon we get to do the obstical course so that should be fun. most days we wake up at 4:30am "toe the line" which is run your happy butt to a line and put your toes on the line then we all stand in the freezing cold hallway on linoleum and we have to drink a quart of cold water first then hold it over our heads to prove it. Then we have 10 min for 48 men to shave, brush teeth, poo & pee, and get dressed. Boy don't be late for "toe the line"... PT at 4:30 really sucks. Then it is out to formation for PT in 20 degree weather and after that is chow lately after chow we go to classes on alot of boring crap. **some financial stuff** We got the first mail call today. Imagine how saddened my heart was when person after person after person got mail and I was standing there with nothing. :( and it is 10 push ups per letter, if you don't write a #1 on the back that is. So when you write (I'M WAITING) make sure you put a #1 on the back of the envelope. One guy got like 15 letters and had to do push ups and sit ups before he could read them. I got lucky I have a room with only one other person in it so that's nice, but he is organizationally challenged (like you hahaha) (oh good job on the medical bills by the way) but his wife of 7 month found out that she has large cysts on her ovaries so he's worried about her and that makes me worry about you. He cried tonight infront of a DS. I felt so bad for him. I hope everyone is doing good, we don't get any personal time it is a rush to get a shower and back for toe the line, so I have to write by flashlight in bed. I have fireguard again tonight, oh I got off on a tangent there but then it is lunch chow, and we run everywhere, then more class and get smoked then chow and formation lots of (hard to read!) either P&C or D&C that's drills (marching in cadence). Oh everything is in cadence, Pt, getting smoked, pretty soon we need to pee in cadence. I told you last time it was like a slumber party, well now it is more like having the most immature people screwing up your day with their stupidity. Well it's 10:30pm and I have to be up at 12am for fire watch so I love you and hug and kiss my babies I miss you all so much
Dustin
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment