Well, last night was totally awful! I lost it, was an emotional wreck, and didn't get to bed until 'bout 4am. Jace woke up at 5am just screaming crying. We both slept on the couch together.... comfy! Then early this morning Gavin woke me up saying he didn't know why but he kept having to go pee, and it hurt. I didn't think much of it- I told him it's probably from waiting too long to 'go'. By this afternoon he was in a considerable amount of pain and displaying clear signs of a UTI. Jace still had her sinus infection. So.... I took them in... no insurance cards at all. I ended up having to pay a good amount for both of them wich the kind ladies assured me would be refundable, providing I brought my proof of insurance in within 10 days! Ends up yes, Jace does have a raging sinus infection. Gavin not only has a UTI but a full blown kidney infection for wich he will need to under extensive testing in two weeks, by a specialist. Prescriptions came to about $50..... should be refundable.
I'm ready to crack! If Gavin does indeed still have the bladder reflux that he was diagnosed with at birth, he could very well need surgery to correct it. If you'll remember from a much earlier post, Logan too, needs surgery in the near future. I think once I don't have to worry with the stresses of getting our insurance info all squared away all this will be a little easier to swallow. Man- I hope so! Right now it feels like I have a huge mountian infront of me to climb all by myself. Let's hope we can keep Jace healthy and in one peice! If my posts suddenly stop.... you can rest assure I'm being well cared for in the looney bin.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment