Monday, January 12, 2009

Letter #3

Hey Babe, I am writing in the dark cause it's lights out. Okay so that didn't work! We got shots today and it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. And then the little kid crap started again and we didn't get any personal time so I couldn't shower, and I couldn't do any laundry, and it's stopped being funny. I was supposed to ship out to basic today but Logan's EFM (exceptional family member) stuff took too long so now it's friday. I am having a hard time right now. But it is all taken care of now I ship tomorrow (friday), I was just feeling alone because all my friends shipped and you guys are so far away and it is so long until I get to see you. But I am feeling etter and now the time will start to fly. Today was a bunch of stupid stuff but I got Logan'sstuff done and I figured out that dental and life insurance will cost us $57. a month automatically deducted. *more talk about life insurance ect.* I wrote my mom a letter please give it to her, she going to give you some money to cover my pictures and t-shirts I ordered for you and the kids. You are so special to me, I just wanted you to know that! I put down my places to be stationed as california because you only get one choice in the states and 3 overseas. first was hawaii, then italy, then blegium. So I hope with the EFMthing that at least Cali is an option (moffit feild). Well I need to repack my crap so I will write when I can and I get my cell back tomorrow so maybe I can talk to you and the kids. I love you
Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment