Thursday, January 15, 2009

Letter time!

PVT Dustin Moore
1st PLT, C CO, 35th ENGR BN
1st EN BDE, unit #35
741 Iowa Ave
Fort Leonard Wood, Mo 65473

This is what it says:

I have arrived at basic training at Fort Leonard Wood. Over the next several weeks, I will be doing long, hard training. I will not be able to call for at least 4 weeks. I will be able to write letters, you may send letters with pictures,DO NOT SEND BOXES. Do not send any items that are considered contraband. These items include: food, tobacco products, pornography, drugs, and mgazines or books (except religious material). If found with these items I will be subject to military discipline.

Make sure you write a number 1 on the back of the envelope because I am in 1st Platoon and this makes it easier for my mail to get to my platoon. Please do not write anything else on the envelope.

- - - - - - - - - -
YAY!! I've never been more excited over a preprinted letter before! Just keep in mind that he may have to do push ups per letter! I'm still sending one per day! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment