Tuesday, January 20, 2009

More Letters!

**just fyi I've decided to write them on here just like he writes them to me.. I'm not his english teacher!**

Hi Honey! I wrote last night and I found some more time tonight, so we got to do the team training at the obstacle course today it was pretty cool. We did pretty well and tomorrow we do pugil and bayonet training so I get to beat some people with a giant Qtip and play with knives.**financial stuff** We actually had good food today I eat scrambled eggs and bacon with a nutrigrain bar for breakfast with water because we can't have milk in the "red" phase it's the beat you down phase. But then we had food brought to the barracks instead of going to the chow hall but it was BBQ beef tips and salad and veggie medly and noodles and MILK!! It was like christmas morning. Our Cadre are funny they yell and scream and then they joke around it is very confusing because right when you think you have it, you don't and they come right back to A hole again. Did I tell you it is really cold here it was -7 this morning while we marched for twenty minutes to the obstacle course oh, and snowing. All my friends that I thought I'd catch up with are in other platoons same unit but you sleep on different floors and only walk and some PT with them and chow and PT are 2 places you don't talk. I have fire watch again tonight that makes 3 in a row for me and my bunkmate. **the rest I'm keeping to myself** :)

**the next night**

Hi baby well I went to rifle and bayonette training today and it was really cool or maybe just cold. The wind here will whip you til you're sore. After the r&b training we did pugel (Qtips) and I have to say I got my butt handed to me, but I never quit (proud huh). So that took all my day and then tonight, oh when we hiked to the training with our rucksacks and helmets on, so that was fun. Anyways we got our butts so smoked tonight it was brutal our platoon is #1 (on the first floor) so even though we are closest to formation we always seem to be last out, so we got a new (we have 4 already) DS and boy she is a peach... actually she's not bad but with all the immaturity around this place we force her hand. But, in the middle of her smoking us, the Sergaent First Class came in and decided that she needed to have us do a bunch of other exercises that just sucked! But so how are you doing? is the house clean? haha J/K at this point I would put up our little shanty dirty or clean just to see your beautiful smiling face. **can you tell we're fond of our house?** Is it Sunday yet? I do feel stronger though but I think I must be eating too much army food, I'm not losing any weight (darn carbs) I don't have fire duty tonight so I get my full 6 hours (wooo). I just hope that these people stop being so hard headed we will be in a room with a DS and she says keep it down or we're going outside and for 15 seconds they are quiet but then their age shows. Oh did I tell you my training is OSUT so it will be the full 14 weeks before you come out for graduation. SORRY I love U!

No comments:

Post a Comment