Thursday, January 29, 2009

BEST BARGAIN EVER!!!

I live for a great deal- check this out! It's a must see to believe:

I went on a little adventure today to the District shopping center. In one store they were pulling all their discontinued fabrics and selling the samples for only $1.00! I picked out 18! While waiting for the boys to get out of school I decided I HAD to go back! These were just too great, and I'm always needing projects right now to keep me busy. Granted I will need to purchase the inserts, and actually sew them.... and I want most of them to have fringe (not cheap)- but- I will still come out way ahead! I ended up picking out another 16, that's 34 total, and with tax and all was under $40! This may just be my very best deal EVER! I could even make these as gifts.... boy did my Mom raise a great barigain shopper.

These will go on Logan's new bed. For his new room we're getting him a bigger bed, and so he needs new bedding. These are perfect- boy enough, but he'll be able to grow up with them and not feel like he's in a little kid room.

These are my beautiful fabrics for couch pillows! All together these only cost me $8! Ofcourse I still need inserts, but we're talking with this quality these pillows would easily retail over $100!



And this.... my future projects! Each peice measures just over 24x24", and was only $1.00 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment