Sunday, February 1, 2009

Dreaming!

Although I feel like crap thanks to a lovely stomache bug that's going arround, I'm on cloud nine! I got a call from hubby this afternoon! After a minute he let me go so he could go eat pizza! His team one a competition and won a pass to go watch the superbowl. I got to talk to him yesterday, and he said he'd call again today. After he ate his whole pizza, he called back. We talked for an hour until his phone card ran out. Oh.... I can't even explain how awesome it was to just be able to chat, and not have to just rush through all the important details of life.
He informed me that he has phased up, and is now begining white phase. He can receive packages, and has asked for a watch... so I'm sending that for his valentines surprise. On a bad note, he did fracture his knee. So I've also sent off a brace for him. He has a date for graduation, it's April 17th. He said he can't wait to get outta there! He said he's made a handfull of good friends that he regularly hangs out with. He says he has the best DS's ever. He said in 5 weeks he'll be in AIT stage of things and can have a laptop, cell phone, get's weekends off, and lots of other good things! He wants kids to send him drawings- I thought that was cute! He's going to try to refill his phone card so he can call me back toward the end of superbowl- today has probably been the best day since he's been gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment