To save time since I am sick with a tummy bug, I'm just going to give a condensed version of the letters, there were 3, not including my Valentine! He was worried it would be late, so sent it extra early so I wouldn't think he'd forgotten me! So sweet. I'd share all the sweet gushy stuff he said in my valentine but it'd just make ya jealous! :)
Jan 24 he writes:
Hey Babe I am so glad I got to talk to you tonight even if it was just for a minute. I got all your letters yesterday, and got 3 from my Mom, one from your Mom, and one from Randelle. I stayed up late reading them all and then put yours under my pillow so I could be close to you and I won't lie I might have cried a little bit (not much). **I promise I'm not making this up!** Oh thanks for the extra paper your cute. **blah blah money crap**I am going to the PX tomorrow to get Gav a card so he has a card from his Dad on his b-day. Thanks for the laughs it is nice to have that around here. I'm excited to get my emails from church tomorrow. I am doing good things are getting better, except my body wants to brake on me but I am not letting it. The food is pretty good here we just got our milk priviledge this week but I eat enough don't worry that's why I've only lost 6 lbs! I'm glad to hear about little Isabelle, send me a pic. I hope you don't get addicted to those sleeping pills (druggie). I am glad the kids are feeling better. I have made a couple of friends, mostly the older group a little more mature. Not much to tell, you can meet them when you come. They all enjoy looking at your pictures. lol I'm starting to get over my cold so that's good, oh and maybe when you come you could bring me the peanutbutter rice crispies... we talk alot about food here. Honey- make sure the boys have good birthdays while I'm gone. Well I'll write you more tomorrow. I love you this much ( I am stretching out my arms forever)xxoo
25 Jan
Hi Honey, bad news... I only have 3 stamps left! **I already sent him more!**It was nice to get your emails at church tonight or today I mean. I sent off the stuff and a card for G. They are saying that if we are good we will be in white phase wich means I get some more freedom like maybe phone calls. This morning we got a 5am wake up call saying "I need 30 Privates in winter PT's outside now!" So I went being the eager beaver and had to shovel. The bad thing is it's like an inch and a half thick solid, so I did that for an hour. They had to cancel the warrior tower because of snow. I've been working on this letter for 4 days, so sorry you haven't gotten one in a while. Today (wednesday) it was another 4:30 wake up for snow shoveling, then we cleaned the barracks and practiced our marksmanship. We got to do PT in sun hours which was nice PT isn't that bad when you're not frozen. So we ran 2 miles ( I ran the whole way- yeah ME!) Our platton gets crap because we don't get smoked as much, they call us powder puffs. but we're winning our competitions and our DS's say it's cause we're #1. I got my pay stub today, it's not bad, so if you think we will be okay you can quit your job I don't want you to stress about anything else. You'll like this, I showed my friends my pictures and everyone was so impressed with my wife. Funny huh? We stood up said something about ourselves and our age, first names, and so I told them I was 28, my name is Dustin, and I was married with three kids, and my buddy goes "yeah his wife is hot!"
I am going to the doctor tomorrow for my knee and ankle so hopefully I won't be out too long I am hoping it's just tendonitis that would put me out one week but I could still train cause we're doing BRM for the next 3 weeks. So say a little prayer that my body heals because I couldn't take getting recycled. Oh yeah- don't ever pay 17.50 again for postage- but I am glad you did I love getting my letters from you. We got mail today and I got one from my Mom but not from you and then right after my shower the DS called me down and had a letter from you. I was so excited. I love you and wish I was with you!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment