Well, all week I've been sick. It started on Sunday with throwing up, turned into a bladder infection by tuesday. The Dr also noticed I have a bad sinus infection with blocked sinuses that are preventing any sinus drainage. I'm in a considerable amount of pain. I have been up and at work with my three kids by 7:30 all week. Besides Wednesday, wich my boss had suggested I take off to help out while Dustin is gone. Thursday night around midnight I began throwing up again. I got up this morning and called in sick to work- I need to be better. My boss called around 11 and fired me. She said I am unreliable and am only working 4 days a week, so it just isn't working out. She said two coworkers said I was falling asleep in class with a baby on my lap. If I had my head down, or eyes closed, it was only because of the pain I was trying to get through. I can pick up my things and my last check today. I guess all I can say is that I hope now other people at the center can get their hours, and benifit from my loss.
On to my next topic, today 8 years ago, my son passed away silently while I slept. He was born the following day. Because of his loss the Dr's were able to save another baby, almost exactly one year later. Good things can come out of hard situations, and loss. Let's hope the same is true for everything.
What a day for this to happen on.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment