Friday, July 30, 2010

Christmas in July

I'm done shopping. Well..... like 90% done.

Can't beat that feeling!

Anyone want to know what we are getting???

A vacation (kinda) to.....

Great Wolf Lodge!!






The other 10% of my shopping will include hitting the clearance racks for flip flops, swim suits, beach towels... ect

Can you imagine opening that on christmas morning?? The the last big box will have a note telling them to "go pack their bags"

We check in the monday after christmas and are staying 2 nights!!

I think I'm more excited than the kids are!

2 comments:

  1. What an unbelievable trip! I think I need to plan something like that for my crew. Off to research this area more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ ABW I've followed your blog for a while now... if you have one of these close you should give it a try! My boys have played the magiquest game before and I could SO see your middle one LOVING it!

    ReplyDelete