Sunday, July 25, 2010

Benedryl Coma for me today!

Me getting to church......

Lately it seems it just can't happen. Here's my track record....

Last week: I was sick

Week before: My Dad was arriving to visit

Week before that:Had to move myself and three kids out of our house and into another... alone.

Week before that: In california

Week before that: In california

Week before that : I can't remember.... sick kid I think.

So, last night I was determind to have everything ready so I'd have no problems getting there. I was excited to go see friends too. I love our ward!

I was packing Dustin's lunch and fixing some kiwi for him. I thought I'd go ahead and cut up a bunch of fruit for the kids for breakfast. (one less thing to do in the morning-right?)

By the time I was done my arms were covered in hives. I'm guessing I'm now allergic to Kiwi too. I took some benedryl and motrin and went to bed. I woke up at 7 with a swollen face, and still had hives.

I took more benedryl and went back to bed. I figure as long as I'm breathing and swallowing okay I should be fine? Well.... I don't feel like sitting in the ER with 3 kids right now so I'm rolling with the "I'm okay" attitude.

Hey- atleast the kids had food made for breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment