Monday, July 26, 2010

Dear Army,

Dear Army,

We turned in leave paperwork a week ago. We were told we could chose the first two weeks or the last two weeks in august. We picked the first two so my hubby could spend his 30th birthday with his family.

Now, we are less than a week from the dates we chose and still have not heard if leave will be granted. I have a dog to board, 3 kids to pack for, sport instructors to notify, doctors appointments to schedual.... and I can't do any of them unless I know when we are going. we are low on milk.... do I go buy more? I can't leave a fridge full of groceries for two weeks to spoil!

Please removed your head from your hind end long enough to see that this isn't working. I need more than a few days notice to plan a two week vacation.

Thanks,
Angry Army Wife #36,789,045

No comments:

Post a Comment