Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sewing

I don't. Sew that it is. I try to sew. There is a big difference.

A very big difference.

In the world of "bows" I'm bombarded with pictures of dainty little girls wearing one of a kind boutique clothing. I could spend all day browsing through the pictures.

BUT

Have you ever looked at the price tags?? YIKES!!

In desperation last week I busted out my machine. I cut up a bunch of scraps.



This is what I got. And I liked it, but it needed more to it. So I dressed it up a bit.



Better. Now I *loved* it. But she needed a shirt to wear with it.



Honest to goodness I tried my hardest not to totally copy my friends daughters shirt. However I absolutley loved the "tuxedo top" style so I did.



Stinking cute right? I even made matching bows..... duh right?

Wait til you see it on!





No comments:

Post a Comment