Sorry. My crazy life continues.... I promise.
Sometimes I wish that my lack of posts were due to the fact that nothing has been going on. That would be nice.
Instead, things just get busier and I forget to blog it.
Right now I have three kids home with me for the summer. I don't get much work done when they are here. To help fight the boredom of three long months with them home, we upped the amount of sports activities they do. I have 2 kids in swimming lessons, 2 kids in Taekwondo, 1 kids in dance, and 1 on a swim team.
We spend sunny days on the beach, eating a picnic lunch. We make our own icecream. And strawberry jam. I haven't cooked a dinner in weeks (like- a "real" one) I've hardly cleaned. We stay up late and sleep in.
Luckily the mess with the house has gotten better (knock on wood) so that's helped mello things out. Bows are getting busier. I'm planning my Fall Open House.... wich I'm thinking is going to be more of a "back to school SALE". I started sewing.... kinda.
We are also planning a little family vacation for a couple weeks in august. Should be fun!
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment