I woke up ealry again. Dang dog.
The phone rang at 9. Maintenance on their way over.
Another call.... they were at the other house. (you can see how that could be confusing)
I ran over.... in my jammies.
The guy said 1- "It's not that bad" 2- "It's you're fault they are here"
And lots more other things to poiss me off.
Then he came over to check this house for bed bugs. He also basically called me a liar. When I asked him if he wanted to check my daughter crotch personally, he quickly changed his mind and now believes me. Guess the discharge papers that read:"DIAGNOSIS: BUG BITES" wasn't enough.... cause what the heck to DOCTORS know right?
An hour or so later, another guy calls... the Village Manager. We could call him the Village Car Salesman too. That's what he reminded me of. "What can I do for you?" was said a few too many times. He gagged at the smell.... hahahaha!
A few dozen more phone calls from various "worker guys" as Jace has deemed them all and I was finally able to hop in the shower. Only to be interrupted by the car salesman again. His answer to all this is as follows. We trap mice and take away their food. In a week they will replace the carpet, and move us back in.
A WEEK??? Really? I don't think he's grasping this either.
Want more? I know you do! I needed to run a few errands with the kids. I let Duke out to potty and guess what....
He caught a chipmunk. Yes. Duke. Caught a chipmunk. I didn't even know we had them here. I've only ever seen them on TV.
It gets better. Said critter was exiting a bait station upon Dukes capture leading me to assume it is now piosonous. Suprisingly Duke listened and obeyed his Drop command and his Leave It command. Good dog!
Unfortunately now I have a cute little chipmunk on my lawn who is far from dead, yet can't move either. The kids wanted to keep it. Duke wanted to eat it. I just wanted it out of it's misery and away from me.
I called maintenance again! lol
They are going to hate me. I don't care. lol They just threw it over the fence. I asked Dustin to "take care of it" when he got home from work. He couldn't do it!! Instead he brought the poor thing water. It disappeared shortly after a cat appeared in the area.
Monday, July 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment