Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Life

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Crap happens..... Mostly to me.

Yesterday's fiasco started with me moving all the furniture out of the down stairs of my house.

It ended with hubby and I running out at 10 pm to grab a quick anniversary dinner.
Oh.... and in between a bunch of mouse poop, mouse urine, a dead mouse countless calls to maintenance and housing, and a trip to the doctor. OH.... and we moved into temporary housing.

Yeah- so that was fun.

Today was filled with trips back to the mouse house to get things we needed, like clothes and food. It ended with me sitting in the ER all night and Jace with 2-3 dozen bedbug bites.

Want to know how tomorrow will go?

It will invovle more calls to maintenance, plenty of tears, another move, and possibly another trip to the Dr. If we're lucky we mioght be able to throw in some fireworks and pretend it's really the 4th of July for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment