I sure know how to do things. The hard way. :)
I just keep taking on more and more and more and more......
A friend told me today I need to learn how to delegate.
I think I just need to learn 1)my limits, and 2) how to say No!
Every single thing I've taken on this week has been something I've wanted to do.
I guess I over estimate the amount of things I will be able to accomplish in one day, or one weekend though. When I say yes, I do think it through and for some reason it works out (in my head). I did say no to someone today and didn't even feel guilty! That's progress.
Only later do I realise while not completely impossible, it will be extremely tough and highly unlikely I will be able to accomplish everything I desire.
Tomorrow is one of those days. One day I am SOOOOO thankfull I have meds for my ADD. Wanna little glimpse into my day? Ofcourse you do!
2:ishAM! Go to bed.
6:45- wake up, wake Gavin, and Logan, start Logan's breathing treatment.
7:00 make breakfast for the kids and lunches for the boys. Record calories for Logan's.
7:05 wake Gavin up again. And again. And.... one more time.
7:10 make sure Gavin's backpack is ready. Find all about me poster.
7:15 yell at Gavin to wake up while I get dressed.
7:20 Force feed Gavin and find his shoes. Make sure Lo is ontop of things.
7:30 Shove Gavin out the door. Wake Jacey up.
7:35 Fight to get Jace into the tub, and wash her hair.
7:45 Locate ballet clothes, remind Lo he only has 5 more minutes.
7:50 Clean up from breakfast, say goodbye to Logan.
8:15 Leave for Wal-Mart. Get gas in the Beast. I'm out of gluesticks. I need to find some special saw for Dustin too.
9:30 Drop Jacey off at Ballet. Go home.
9:45 Finish gluing flowers together.
10:15 Pick Jace up from ballet.
10:30 Back home. Change Jace out of dance clothes.
10:45 Clean. Do Laundry. Make cookie dough. Cut up fruit.
11:40 Go pick Logan up from school early.
12:00 Pick Gavin up from school ealry.
12:20 Get Logan started on med's.
12:35 Take Gavin to Dr. appointment. Go to Tri-Care office and switch my Dr.
2:ish Go pay for swim lessons.
3:ish check emails, send reminder emails to scouts, make Gavin's program and RS invites. Do homework with boys and make kids a snack.
4:00 Get everyone ready for banquet. Pack camera bag in car. And fruit.
4:50 Go to scouts banquet.
7:ish Bake cookies. Lots of them!
8:ish Hope that hubby gets home soon, and isn't too tired and crabby to help me get kids ready for bed.
9:ish In-laws arrive from out of state.
Yup. That's quite a day. Who says being a stay at home Mom isn't hard work? The worst part....... I feel like I'm forgetting something!
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment