This is sure to be a rambling hard to read impossible to understand post. I hope you'll bear with me.
I itch. I have hives on my hands, face and chest. Most of them are on my hands and lower arms. Turns out I have an allergy to hand sanitizer. Who wouldda thought? I'm going to blame it on all those years in child care..... or maybe the numerous hours I've logged in hospitals and doctors offices. Regardless- I itch, and it's hard to sleep when you're itchy.
It's also easy to worry when you can't sleep. So now I'll fill you in on the worry part.
This coming week is jam packed full. Usually that's all it takes to stress me out. I need to do big grocery shopping. The kids have doctors appointments. I need to run a few other errands, Gavin is getting baptized on Saturday, the same day I have to take all my scouts to help plan a party, we have the Blue and Gold Banquet to celebrate the Boyscout Birthday, I need to bring food there too, I have banana bread to drop off to three lucky people, Dustin has late nights at work all week, I need to get and drop off a baby shower gift,........... I'm positive there's more.... I'm sparing you.....
Top it all off with Logan getting sick. He's running fevers off and on. Low ones. His energy is way down as is his appetite. He has a sinus infection. He's lost 5lbs. His cough sounds awful, not send him to the hospital awful, it's one I can't describe. We spent all Friday at the hospital(hand sanitizer=hives). His sats were 93-94 but they didn't want PFT's or an exray. We left some specemins for them to culture, but that takes time. His Pulmo seemed mostly concerned with his height and weight. I was asked to call first thing Monday morning so they can come up with a plan. They put him on antibiotics, and increased his inhaled steriods.
I hope hope hope we don't wind up in the hospital this week!!!! I hope hope hope they don't mention tube feedings either. I hope hope hope it's a quick fix. I hope hope hope I'm worrying for nothing. I hope hope hope I can let go of the worry and just get through my week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment