Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Lovin Me Some Idol

Usually this is about the point I lose interest in this show, and pick it back up when it draws to and end.

This year I'm quite enjoying it!

I've been feeling yucky lately.Boo!

Logan has an appointment tomorrow..... fingers are crossed! I get to take all 3 kids. Yay!

I'm pretty busy with bows, I got my big shipment in. On paper, it seemed huge. I was a bit taken back by how small the box was.

I'm hoping (but not holding my breath) that I can get to Home Depot or Lowes some time tomorrow to get the rain gutters. I need to finnish my craft closet....errrr...... let's call it a studio. That sounds much fancier. I might just pick me up some paint too...... shhhhhh!

I'm also hosting Cooking group tomorrow night. I can't wait! Watch Logan get admitted tomorrow. I'd have to laugh! Assuming all goes well, we will be making oreo truffles, yum!

That pretty much catches ya up on my week!

No comments:

Post a Comment