Friday, August 28, 2009

Used to Be

I used to be obsessed with fixing Jace's hair. You never saw her "out" with her hair just down.

This summer, I lost all desire to worry over her hair. It was kind of a nice break.

I'm tired of it though and it's time to get back on the wagon. The problem is she'd rather not join me!

All that time off got her out of the habbit of daily tangle sessions and sitting still. Hummm.....

What's a Mom to do?

I've been perusing hair blogs and have decided to borrow an idea.

A Hair Book!

I've tried to get Jacey excited about "her hair book" by explaining just how fun and exciting it will be!

We started today. I thought it was going to be great.... until she told me,
"Just ONE pony Mom, right here, no flippies Mom."

I think we're gonna have to take it slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment