Sunday, August 23, 2009

Layz Weekend

Sometimes I love a lazy weekend. It gives me a chance to clean the whole house, and work on some projects that have been neglected.

This weekend my project was to sleep, and I think I did plenty of that! I got more sleep this weekend than I did in the last three weeks.

My only problem is that sleeping and being lazy does nothing to nurture my creative side. My photography class begins tomorrow and I have no new pictures to bring with me. I'll have to work on that today.

I'm really considering going back to school to actually finnish my degree. There is funding for school that I can qualify for, if it's working toward a "specific job". I don't think any of the jobs I'm interested in qualify but I'll try and find out.

I would really like to learn enough about photography to make a career out of taking pictures. I love the whole process, the planning, the shoot, the finnishing touches on the computer, editing, and providing people with beautiful art of things they love. I also love that I can set my own schedual- what working Mom doesn't love that?

I just have to decide that I am motivated enough to persue a four year degree. I know there are photographers out there who have no formal training. What they lack in education they make up for with sheer talent and a lot of experience. I just don't think I am one of those people!

Keep your fingers crossed- classes begin in one month!

No comments:

Post a Comment