Today started just before 7:30 with phone calls. I again I got voice mails. By about 8:30 and many many calls later I had a plan of attack. I spoke to the patient advocacy office. I spoke to the EFMP office. Here was my day:
(usually I include the big story but I don't have time to write this whole crazy day down, so you get a list)
Go to new house on post for walk through.
Go to tricare office and switch the kids back to Madigan's Pediatric clininc.
Wait for an hour to have the lady do it wrong.
Redo paperwork.
Lose Dustin and the kids somewhere in the hospital.
Go down to EFMP office.
Make a call and find Dustin and kids.
Wait for ever at EFMP office.
Talk to nurse practioner and get Logan assigned to a "continuty care provider"
Nice Nurse Practioner goes to talk to clinic Manager.
She gets us an appointment with a specialist right then.
He turns out to be the cardiologist but is super nice and very accomodating.
He tells me he is impressed that I know "the big words".
Dr. thinks all Logan's symptoms are related to his sinuses.(Poor baby!)
Finally leave the hospital.
Get a call on our way home telling us they got Logan an appointment with ENT on thursday.
Stop and get everyone lunch.
Go home and eat.
Popped a pain pill for my super bad cramps.
Take Jacey with me to a WIC appointment back on post.
Got home and held down the couch cusions for a while.
Time to start preparing for movers, but I'm writing this instead.
Later take a load of stuff to new house.
Take pictures of new place so everyone can see :)
Try to get to bed early so I can be up at the crack of dawn finnishing up.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good grief! Add "get a massage" in there somewhere! lol
ReplyDelete