Saturday, July 18, 2009

Logan Update #2

Thursdays appointment went very well! I LOVE the pediatric ENT- something about him brought comfort. He agreed that Lo needs surgery and we schedualed it for July 31st. Madigan just opened a brand spankin new PICU and since they have it they want to use it so Logan will have a bed there the night of surgery, with discharge the next day as long as everything goes well. They usually keep CF kids overnight anyway, but given Logan's last troubles waking from surgery they thought the PICU would be a good fit.

Logan seems to be excited for it, I can't say I blame him. He's been miserable and just wants to feel better.

Pre-op is on Monday, along with CT. Then surgery on Friday, come home on Saturday, and Grandpa comes Sunday.

Here's hoping everything goes as planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment