Why is it that when we are about to move my brain goes into overload? Why must I stare at floorplans, figure out furniture and draw up ideas for landscaping? Why must I always find a new project?
Real problem is I'm kicking myself for not buying something I saw in a store back in Utah. It's one of those one of a kind peices and I've searched online for days! Can't seem to find anything even close to it. Now I have to attempt to recreate it.
It's for Jacey's room. She still has no headboard, so to bring some of the black into her bed I wanted to find an old tin ceiling tile. I'd paint it to kinda match her black furniture and hand paint her monogram on it.
With some nice ribbon I could hang it at the head of her bed.
I'll post pictures once I complete my mission.
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment