Thursday, March 19, 2009

Two in a Row!

Two days in a row I've gotten a phone call from Dustin! Yay! It's like christmas. Tonight we got to talk for a half hour. It really makes my whole day better when I get to hear his voice. I'm hoping now with more regular conversations that we'll not have to spend so much time on business and get to spend more time just chatting. Jacey talked to him a lot tonight, and asked him a few times when he was coming home. He just told her, "soon", and "it's almost time". The boys were to busy enjoying their dinner to care about talking on the phone. Those kids and their food!

It is 4 days until my surgery and I am getting anxious. Not really nervous, just anxious. I can't wait to feel better. I'm hopefull that the recovery won't be as awful as I've heard it will..... mind over matter right? We'll see. I'm just lucky to have my Mom coming out the day after, and my mother in law the day of, to drive me around and take care of kids. I am so glad to be staying one night in the hospital. I can't wait to have someone take care of me for a change.

With this though comes the packing to get ready. Why does packing stress me out? It just does! And of course my house will need a good deep scrubbing before so I don't have to worry about it while I'm down. 4 more days.....4 more days....

Logan's toxin A came back negative. This doesn't mean he doesn't have C diff, just means we have to wait 5 more days to find out if his toxin B comes back positive or not. If not he doesn't have it and we try to figure out what is causing his pain. Long as it can wait til I'm recovered I'm okay.

Gavin and Jace have been good..... well... healthy. They have been fighting like crazy! They love to piss eachother off, then tattle about it. I need to come up with some good ways to stop this. Maybe a marble jar..... we'll see.

It's late, and I was a good Mommy and made peanut butter cookies from scratch. Meaning.... I have a nice mess in the kitchen to go clean up. And my head is pounding, and Daphne is looking for my lap. Better get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment