Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Sick Boy

No matter what big event is upcoming Logan finds a way to get sick right before hand. Not his fault, and I feel so bad for him. His C diff is coming back-yuck! I took him into the pediatrician today because he was in so much pain. His specialist just wanted to be sure it wasn't something else wrong too. So now we wait for his test results to come back, to see how they want to treat it THIS time.
Lets hope he gets better quickly, I have my surgery in less than a week! How can I have surgery if he's in the hospital? Man... always something!
I did get a phone call tonight! Yay! We only got to talk for two minutes but it was still great. I can't wait for him to come home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment