Our summer has already been an eventful one!
Logan was admitted to Madigan for a sinus surgery (We're thinking it was #7), a bronch, and a clean out. He spent 3 days there, and is now completing IV antibiotics at home. Keeping our fingers crossed that his PFT's are up when we go for follow up next week.
Jacey had 2 weeks off from dance, and is back at it, dancing 3 nights a week. She eats it up! If we could afford it, she'd dance for hours on end. She's already starting choreography for this winters nutcracker, and bounces around the house humming the music. I'm even thinking of letting her "audition" for more parts in it this year. She loves it that much!
I've taken a break from bow land. I just feel I have too much on my plate right now to give it 100%. Family first, right?
Gavin and Logan are testing in a couple weeks for Tae Kwon Do again. I think they're actually starting to lose some interest... probably because it's getting harder.... but also because they have a major case of the "lazies" this summer.
Dustin only has a few days left at home before he begins his journey "over there". I sent out an email with his address, contact me if you haven't gotten it and want it. So far it's been smooth sailing and I'm hoping the rest of the transition goes as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment