I have a year. Alone. I could sit and wait around and feel sorry for myself.
OR
I could go and do and accomplish all the things I've been wanting to do, but they don't seem to interest Dustin. So I'm making a list :)
I want to rent a beach house.
I want to take the kids camping at Kalaloch.
I want to go to Mt Rainier.
I want to go to the museum of glass.
I want to fly space a to Utah, and California, at least once.
I want to see a play.
I want to take the kids to disney on ice.
I want to go to the American Girl store.
I want to go back to the gym.
I want to lose 50 lbs.
I would say Hawaii.... but it'd break Dustin's heart if we went without him! Everything else on this list, are things I've wanted to do for about 2 years. Things that Dustin would rather not partake in. So instead of dragging him along, I've saved them for this year. I'm sure I will add more to the list as time passes. But I wonder just how many I will be able to cross off in this year?

No comments:
Post a Comment